Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NMR caps

A couple of things that caught my interest recently:
  • A really fascinating look at using a rotovap to perform infusions and the such with food technology is here. Love, love, love this. A big tip of the hat to the French Culinary Institute's tech/science blog.
  • What does the feddle gubmint, in the form of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, think of our field? Find out here.
  • A great little history of some great reference books of chemistry is here. I remember how awesome a CRC Handbook was (I believe I had the 65th edition), even though I never used 95% of it. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20