Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi, there!



Boy, there are a lot of people visiting! Welcome! I had no idea that the "My Favorite Things" meme would be as successful as it is. And here I was just avoiding writing up another depressing post on graduate school. (If you're interested in seeing a complete list of all of the different lists, go here.)

I hope you like what you see when you visit. This blog is about the current chemistry job market; I use the Daily Pump Trap and the Chemjobber C&EN Index to attempt to measure the number of available positions for bench chemists in the marketplace. I also try to flesh out basic questions about chemical employment and I have an interest in chemical safety, especially the case of Sheharbano (Sheri) Sangji. Again, thanks for visiting and I hope you stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20