Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well, that's something I didn't expect

Okay, so I have A LOT to write about. Really. But first, I need to get some sleep. But first...

Do you want a job as a cosmetic chemist? No, really. It's a serious field (and I knew that before today), but I found out there's a blog for that. The folks at Chemist's Corner are professional cosmetic chemists and can tell you all about picking out raw materials and formulating.

(I can't tell you how many people I know who were drawn into chemistry by Ashley Abbott, who was apparently a chemist on The Young and the Restless (a show I know next to nothing about...))

No comments:

Post a Comment

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20