A small list of useful things (links):
- Josh Bloom wrestles with Facebook; man, there are a lot of ignorant people.
- Who's the pope of organic chemistry?, Paul wonders.
- This DrFreddy post on CYPs is fantastic.
- I would love to know what's going on with this API manufacture request at In The Pipeline.
- Interesting post on flash chromatography of hydrophilic compounds at Practical Fragments.
- I loved this Ash post on the gate that led to the Manhattan Project.
- Andrew Bissette has blogging up a storm at Behind NMR Lines.
- This UK thallium/arsenic poisoning case is weird; I don't get it.
- No chemicals on John's work van.
- This Lauren Wolf post on the neuroscience of magic was neat.
- Glen Ernst talks about a troubling postdoc tradition.
- Th'Gaussling asks a darn good question about CT scans (I hope he's okay.)
- Labsolutely does the best picture posts.
- Andre The Chemist: just keep scrolling.
- See Arr Oh wants to know: where are the under-40 biotech billionaires?
Did I miss anyone?