- Fun travel post (chemistry-related) by Stuart Cantrill
- Ash thinks the March for Science is important for industry scientists
- As a non-computationalist, this post at Practical Fragments on measures of molecular complexity was both interesting and daunting.
- Interesting post by Prof. Yudin on a single hydrogen.
- Post on black pepper over at Picture It... Chemistry.
- Not every day you see Derek Lowe so ecstatic over a paper.
- This series over at Undark about past leather manufacturing in the US and its legacy of pollution is fascinating.
- I had no idea how chemically intensive leather processing is. Yikes.
- Great post by Biochembelle about how to network at conferences as an introvert.
- Some terrifying stories of peroxides at The Safety Zone.
Friday, March 3, 2017
A list of small, useful things (links):
Also, if you're looking for a good cause to give to, check out this Go Fund Me for a chemistry camp for girls at the University of Rhode Island.
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.