Friday, May 12, 2017

Job posting: associate chemist, Arvinas, New Haven, CT

From the inbox, an associate chemist position:
As an associate chemist at Arvinas you will interact with a cross disciplinary research team aimed at the discovery and development of novel small molecule Proteolysis Targeting Chimeras (PROTACs) targeted towards multiple areas of unmet medical need. Your responsibilities will include planning, designing and executing multi-step synthetic sequences towards key molecules followed by purification, gathering of analytical data, and documenting your work in an electronic notebook. Participation in team meetings, internal presentations, contributing to documentation for external publications / presentations, and creative contributions to all areas of our PROTAC platform are essential. 
Job Requirements and Responsibilities include:
  • BS or MS in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry with 5+ years experience in a laboratory setting
  • Extensive hands on experience with modern synthetic organic chemistry, and purification techniques including automated silica gel chromatography, preparative HPLC and crystallization techniques...
Best wishes to those interested. 

1 comment:

  1. I was actually ~1hr late to interview for my current job.

    I was flying in, however, and the plane was delayed sitting on the tarmac before departure. I had no means to even call, as I was living abroad at the time and my foreign SIM wouldn't roam on to the network available. Talk about a stressful situation! Luckily the company had booked my flight and transportation and checked the flight when I wasn't there at the time expected, and I profusely apologized after I arrived.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20