- From All Things Metathesis, a short compilation of recent metathesis papers
- Th' Gaussling on ferrocene
- A fun deprotection noted by Prof. Yudin
- This is a nuts story about a UC-Riverside biochemistry professor.
- This is a nuts story about a University of Washington medical school professor.
- You gotta see this Gilead tool compound (article by Lisa Jarvis)
- The latest Process Safety Beacons from AiChE, over at The Safety Zone.
- Cool post on XPS at Sustainable Nano.
- A new research adviser review site
- SeeArrOh has thoughts about talks
- Ash, on a Manhattan Project for AI
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
Friday, August 4, 2017
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.
Have a great weekend!